Aurora

ducky5

I just made this thread so I could see what other people thought would happen in Aurora, or what they want. Personally all I want is a good book to snuggle up on the sofa and read nonstop for 3 hours, or maybe just something that would be a nice read but shows all parts of humanity, what was that on the blurb of Exodus: "A journey into humanity's capacity for good and evil", or something like that:).

I really want Fox and Mara to get back together but to be honest all i wnat is for it to come out soon and be really, really good! Like:eek:.

If it's anything like the first two books it will be fantastic. Julie will be full of great ideas for the book and I look forward to it being published (whenever).

My personal wishes for the book are:

Include some sketchmaps (annotated or otherwise) of the areas featured.

It has to be more adult.....Mara will at least be her late 20's based on the ending of Zenith...or Julie may surprise us with a book set 50-70 years in the future with Mara in old age.

PersonallyI don't think Mara and Fox should get back together....at least directly.....but perhaps indirectly.

A nice touch....perhaps in her old age with her grandchildren...would be for Mara to return to Wing...perhaps to find Tain's grave (That's if Wing is not completely under the sea)

It would be nice to see the New World people take on some responsibility for those remaining in the old world...perhaps a role for Fox here

What exactly do you mean by Mara and Fox getting back together "indirectly"?

I think there will be much more happening with the New World because at the end of Zenith, the Grandfather had just died and there was already some rebellion, so I hope that develops! :)

'Indirectly'......perhaps one more virtual meeting on the 'Bridge to Nowhere'!

Now I'm sure Julie will want to keep the plot of Aurora a secret at this stage but I'd be interested in some of the ideas she may have had for the book which she decided not to use...or is this info still a 'no no'?

im sure i had an idea about what might happen the other day, cant remember what it was, think think...:rolleyes:

I've been 'between editors' for a while now (one left and had to wait for a new one to come along), and will find out the answer to this when I meet my new editor next month....I'll let you know when I know!

If Mara and fox don't get together I'll scream! I've read Twilightand I'm all for true love. Mara shouldn't be with anyone else but Fox.
I also think that Tuck and Pandora and Rowan shouldn't even mess with them!
(SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!)
Mara had a baby with him! Isn't that enough of a warnig!

Ps i cant wait for Aurora I'm on the edge of my seat

hey!! I just joined, and have recently finished both exodus and zenith. I love both of them so much, especially Mara and Fox's relationship. I appreciate how Julie keeps their relationship over the Weave. It adds to the relationship and makes it more deeper. I can't wait till Aurora comes out!!1

Is Aurora going to be the last book in this series?
(and I can't believe it takes 10 posts just to send a private message -3-)

Please Julie, give us a hint. Is it this year you think?
Love from Kitty in Sweden,
We have plenty of snow but I want summer ;)

I'm so sorry not to have visited this forum for so long but I had to become a bit of a hermit for a long while there. It was the only way. I've been finishing one book and world-building ideas for another epic, and other things in between... but here I am back in 2010, at last.

Well, it's done. AURORA is finished! :eek: :D

It's been the most amazing journey for me. I hope you enjoy the last part as much as I did and sorry for keeping you waiting for so long. I'll get publication dates for you asap.

That's all really.... for now. More later. :)

Ooo

DEAD EXCITED!!:D

Most people here are DEFINETLY not wer im from in england - so i mighhhtt be able to get my hands on aurora when it comes out...

Im sure if your publisher checks most of the posts in this forum he will publish it a few months earlier...

can you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaas tell me if there are any new characters, if not then how many pages there are? like...rounding it up or down...
Its CRUEL to keep us at the edge of our seats when there are another 8 'moons' to go.

For those who haven't read Zenith . . . POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random idea . . . could Aurora be narrated by Lily? That might be interesting, and with the 13 year skip . . .