ISBN number

Timstone

Hi all,

I've read a tiny little bit of Line War in a bookstore and wanted more. These were my first few lines of a Neal Asher book. I'm amazed that I wanted more after just a quick read of a few pages (I couldn't just read the whole book in the store, now could I? :D ).
I have a question. I've been searching the internet to find all the correct ISBN-13 numbers of the hardcover (or hardback, whichever you like) of the Agent Cormac books. Why? Well, I've set myself to reading the whole serie and I love hardcover books.

This is what I've found so far:
Gridlinked​

ISBN: 9780765307354​

The Line of Polity​

ISBN: ??​

Brass Man​

ISBN: 9781405001380​

Polity Agent​

ISBN: 9781405054980​

Line War​

ISBN: 9781405055017​
As you all can see I miss one ISBN number; the one of The Line of Polity. Well, I've done a pretty thorough search on the internet of and still can't find the number. So can anyone perhaps answer the following questions for me?
- Is there a hardcover version of TLoP?
- If there is, what is the ISBN number?
- If there isn't, when will it come (if ever)?

I hope you people are willing/able to help me.

Hi, Timstone,

Sorry, but I'm pretty certain that there never has been a hardcover edition of The Line of Polity. Neal will presumably be able to confirm this next time he drops by the boards himself, but that's my understanding.

As you doubtless know, this was only the second Cormac novel and, originally, neither this nor its predecessor, Gridlinked, were available in hardback. Unusually, the hardback of the latter came out some two years after the book was first released in paperback, or so I believe.

I'm afraid with Line of Polity, you might have to compromise and settle for the paperback. :(

Thanks for the replies!
Too bad there isn't a hardback version of TLoP... yet. ;)
I think I got my hopes up a bit too much because of the Wikipedia article which states in the information header that there's also a hardback version of the book. Ah well, I might have to settle for a paperback... for now.
I hope it will be printed soon though. Maybe Neal can shed some light on it.
Again, thank you for the help!