season 4

yeah! I have to go to Galacticaquorum.com for any discussion. I miss speculating with the folks here. Maybe it's just the giant gap between seasons that messed up the threads.

Well, we could start... It's surprising how dark the show has become. I've really been missing the space battles all season, and have been kind of frustrated with characters acting out of character this season.

Well, we could start... It's surprising how dark the show has become. I've really been missing the space battles all season, and have been kind of frustrated with characters acting out of character this season.

Well, nobody acts in character all the time. I mean, we all grow and change and adapt to our environment, and after five years or so that kind of environment has got to wear down the mind, body, and soul, hence the changes in behaviour. Once you see so much death and destruction and empty space with no real home, you have got to flip a bit. I would. Plus, Starbuck is way hotter when she is all crazy sweaty. ;)

I don't have cable but I still keep up with BSG Season 4 via Amazon Unbox. If you really can't wait for the DVD you can download the episodes a about 2USD a pop. Basically you download the amazon view then buy the episodes just like you would buy anything on amazon and it downloads to the viewer. I watched all the other seasons via itunes but it was taken off their service this season. Actually by skipping the comercials I feel it's money well spent 'cause I just can't wait a year for the DVD.

I just came on here wondering this same thing! I've just watched episode 8 season 4 and wanted to have a discussion about a new revolution on there and what it could possibly mean!

after watching the last episode before the break im really surprised no one was on here like OMG!!!!! earth is all blown up... or maybe they just landed in Detroit, Michigan. that place looks similar.

Anyone know when the back half of season 4 is airing? I want to rewatch the first half beforehand as a refresher (and because it's awesome!). I heard something about early 2009, anyone have any better info?

I forgot the exact day or where I read it, but I believe it's January 16th, give or take. That's not taking into account any future writer strikes or what resulted in the Earth being in the condition of when they finally landed on this planet in the last episode.