Apocalypse Series – Any Recommendations?

Heather

I’m in the middle of reading Lucifer’s Hammer, and I can feel myself getting back into the vibe of reading (post) apocalyptic novels. Unfortunately, it never feels like one book can answer all the questions rebuilding civilization would require. Therefore, I’d appreciate any recommendations on an apocalyptic series.

I really enjoyed the British television show called “Survivors”. I’m American, but my best friend is married to a British guy that had all the episodes taped. I loved them! I’d enjoy a series that focused on rebuilding and gathering together after an apocalyptic disaster of some kind. Anyone who saw this series knows what I’m talking about.

Don't know if this will help but you could try Califia's Daughters
by leigh richards. I have not read this myself but I eye it alot. My reading pile is pretty big right now and I don't want to add to it till I knock some out. But I have been wanting to check this book out.

A second for The Stand.

Swan Song by Robert R. McCammon.

I’d also recommend Patrick Tilley’s Amtrak Wars series. It might not be exactly what your after, but they were pretty good reads.

A second for The Stand.

Swan Song by Robert R. McCammon.

I’d also recommend Patrick Tilley’s Amtrak Wars series. It might not be exactly what your after, but they were pretty good reads.

Robert McCammon is a terrific writer. :cool: