Unless I'm Very Much Mistaken

Foxbat

None The Wiser
Supporter
Being a fan of Formula 1, I was taken aback to read this. Bruce Willis to play Murray Walker? Surely we have gone into a time warp back to 1st April!

Should be a laugh if old Brucey uses a few of Murray's unforgettable statements.

My personal favourite: "Nothing can stop Damon Hill now" just seconds before the engine on Damon's car blew into a million fragments:D

F1: Bruce Willis To Play Murray Walker In Schumacher Bio ??? :: PaddockTalk :: F1, NASCAR, GP2, Champ Car, IndyCar, ALMS and More! If It Goes Fast...We're Talking About It!!

"The car in front is absolutely unique, except for the one behind which is identical." - Murray Walker :)

I rather liked:

"...and there's no damage to the car.....except to the car itself."

Why oh why are they making a bio of Schumacher? Why not Senna??

A good point. Or Jim Clark? Graham Hill? there are so many others worth making a film about.

But, frankly, I'd prefer they just made a Murray Biopic. It would be quite amusing:)

I liked the Austrian GP at which a fighter jet passed low overhead. "That's a SAAB Viggen!" he exclaimed excitedly, as the SAAB Draken cruised off into the distance.

I really think Schumacher is a very boring personality, No doubting his abilities on the track, i just feel that there are other drivers/personalities mentioned here which would make for a better story or have a story that needs to be heard.