Jerusalem Man

biodroid

A.D.D.
Does anyone know if this book is still in print? "The Complete Chronicles of the Jerusalem Man" its nice to have all the volumes in one complete book, I can't seem to find out which is book one and 2 and so on in the Jon Shannow series.

I have never seen the complete works, so couldn't tell you. The books are in order

1. Wolf in Shadow (sometimes known as The Jerusalem Man)
2. The Last Guardian
3. Bloodstone

Busy with Wolf in Shadow and can't help notice that DG likes to just add action scenes for the sake of making the hero look good for no reason, like the scene in Atlantis where the Zealots just burst in through the door and start shooting. Seems like this is the norm in this book as most scenes seem like the plot is just coincidental or there are things used as plot devices just to move the story along. I might be mistaken but has anyone else come across this?

haven't read them in years, though I do remember enjoying them - I get the impression that the series is the 'red-headed step-child' of Gemmell's work

Wolf in Shadow his probably his darkest, most violent book. I gather he wrote it while reeling from both the death of his mother and him being fired from his newspaper editing job. Don't let it put you off reading the awesome Last Guardian though!