1. A community of fans, aspiring writers, and published novelists, we are the world's largest - and friendliest! - science fiction and fantasy forums.

Registration is free, and we regularly give away free books and DVDs.

So why not join now and meet people with similar interests and tastes in books, movies, and TV?

Dismiss Notice

A man walks into...

Discussion in 'Humour' started by Who's Wee Dug, Apr 21, 2008.

Who's Wee Dug

Who's Wee Dug New Member

[FONT=Tahoma, new york]A man walks into a bar with a paper bag.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]He sits down and places the bag on the counter.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]The bartender walks up and asks what's in the bag.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]The man reaches into the bag and pulls out a little man, about 9' high and sets him on the counter. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]He reaches back into the bag and pulls out a small piano, setting it on the counter as well.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]He reaches into the bag once again and pulls out a tiny piano bench, which he places in front of the piano.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]The little man sits down at the piano, and starts playing a beautiful Piece by Mozart![/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]'Where on earth did you get that?' says the bartender.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]The man responds by reaching into the paper bag.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]This time he pulls out a magic lamp. He hands it to the bartender and says: 'Here. Rub it.'[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]So the bartender rubs the lamp, and suddenly there's a gust of smoke and a beautiful genie is standing before him.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]'I will grant you one wish... Just one wish... each person is only allowed one!'[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]The bartender gets real excited. Without hesitating he says, 'I want a million bucks[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]A few moments later, a duck walks into the bar. It is soon followed by another duck, then another[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]Pretty soon, the entire bar is filled with ducks and they keep coming![/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]The bartender turns to the man and says, 'Y'know, I think your Genie's' a little deaf. I asked for a million bucks, not a million Ducks.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]'No sh*t!!' says the man, 'do you really think I asked for a 9 inch Pianist?:D[/FONT]

Ursa major

Ursa major Bearly Believable Staff Member

RoFL...

Ice fyre

Ice fyre Dark Lord

Black will do till they invent a darker colour. U
    A man walks into a bar, ouch.
    You really think he would have seen it.

HardScienceFan

HardScienceFan 'what to eat' fan

sometimes the Answer is right under your nose how
    great one,WWD