Repeats.

The Ace

Scottish Roman.
For UK Cable/Satellite (maybe freeview, I'm not sure) viewers;
Bravo started to show 'Voyager,' nightly at 11pm from April 2 beginning with 'Caretaker.'

Sadly, not Freeview, Ace.

I'm still waiting for someone to repeat all of B5...

yeah i watched voyager after my wife and kids every day on virgin 1 during my study leave this year instead of doing work.... oops

I've been watching some TNG, some DS9 and Some Voyager on Virgin. It's actually great to see how well these hold up. Never was a big fan of Voyager, but it's interesting to watch again. Especially as this sort of exploration and outer space SF has been cast aside in favour of more contemporary SF such as Lost and Flash Forward, which i have to admit, i don't really enjoy. Maybe i'm just immature, but i like Star Ships in my SF. :eek:

I must admit, i would've thought that people would be talking about this as it's being repeated. Tuvix was on the other day and i really enjoyed it. It's interesting to see the difference in the Older SF and the Newer SF.

Not being a big watcher of the series, i never really appreciated what people said about the Star Trek "Reset Switch", but after watching a Year Of Hell Part 1 the other day, i see exactly what they mean.