who would you least like hunting you?

daddy

i have read all of gemmells books at least twice, and will no doubt read them again. lots of his characters i wouldnt like to meet down a dark alley, but whos beer would you defo avoid spilling? if you had to have a nasty guy looking for you, who would you least like it to be? apart from the obvious [waylander/huntsekker] does any other character give you the" you can run, but ill still chop off yer head" feeling?

Huntsekker was dangerous but old and not as leathal as Waylander and Shannow.

Shannow would be a nightmare. Waylander,Decado after him.

I wouldn't mind waylander hunting me because you would never know he was there till you are dead, Jon Shannow would be a nightmare as if you manage to avoid him 10 years later he will still be looking for you, Cardross(sp?) who hunted waylander would be hard to lose

i think connavar would be a massive problem, depending on wat you had done. there is a few demons which i wouldnt like to cross as well. this was my first post, thanks for the responses. i look forward to debating the finer points of gemmell in the future:)

Yeah if you can hunt stealthy a guy like Waylander, you are too dangerous hunter.

I would have to say Shannow would be the one I would least want hunting me. He seems the most cold hearted of the lot when he does it.

Druss!!!111 I know what your thinking... not very stealthy not very quick. But he is relentless! I mean when those bandits kidnapped his missus... He marched clean round the world after her and mashed anything that got in his way! Atleast with Waylander, Skilgannon, Decado or Shannow I know it would be over relatively quick. (That is depending on to what purpose they were following me... like what I had done to piss them off! Like if I've pissed off some third party and its a contract hunky dory I get the fastest death poissible. But if I've inadvertanly harmed them or a loved one, It's gonna hurt like hell! and im not even gonna go into what would happen if I did something evil like killed someone the loved! I'd more than likely kill myself if I knew they were chasing me... They would only be even more pissed off for having to find me if i hid!)

I would hate to have the shadows chasing me, although i could always surround myself with bright lights. i have to disagree with xVx-Dread on the point that Waylander would kill you quick as he spent 19 years tracking down and killing the guys responsible for murdering his family (Hero in the Shadows), i'll place money on the fact that the last of them was filling his trousers for years LOL!!!!

Waylander hands down. Druss would never stop, but you'd have a shot at his not killing you unless you were irredeemably evil. Once Waylander decided to take you out...you'd be gone.

Waylander. Skilgannon. Jon Shannow. SCARY!!! Waylander: Sneaks up on you. 19 years of searching! I'd be pretty worried lol. Skilgannon: Deadly. Jon: Fanatic, fast, deadly.

Decado would kill you there and then, not all that worries about hunting you. Same with Dace. Druss would only hunt you if you did something really wrong (i don't think that i'm that bad lol).

Boranius lol. (yea i know skilgannon carved him up :p) but his sooooooooooo evil i mean just some of the tortures he comes up with omg lol. And he always finds you :(. poor Greavas and Sperian. and of course Wolfy :p

Decado the ice killer:

Relentless, warlike, maybe even spiteful as a bonus. Not particularly liable to forget about the whole thing with a bit of a chuckle, in a moment of warmth.

Insane reflexes. Preoccupied with war and combat. -If you somehow caught him off guard he might still sidestep where he predicts/sees out of the corner of his eye your crossbow's aim, and then there's no escaping him to roll the dice again some other day: This guy is fast enough to not just beat a mind reader, but beat him hands down no contest. (Imo he's the least human character in the series, -more like a god of war.)

And catching him off guard is almost impossible anyway, because for him outmanouvering people is beyond an obsession -It's not what he does, it's what he IS. On guard and hyped as hell is his default state of mind.

So with every other hunter you might have a chance if you were able to be extremely patient, and wait to ambush them, put the word out to warn you, etc, but Decado could probably walk in the front door of your own castle and still end up killing you.

Back