A Darkness at Sethanon

Ross

Born For The Greater Good
First post here so i'll say Hi first:D HI!

Just discovered REF and "Magician" - I have read the first 2 books of the riftwar saga and have the 4th and 5th ready to read.

It's just that the 3rd is out of stock at everyplace i've checked online, I've had it ordered from Play.com for 3-4weeks now but still not in stock:(

Can anyone tell me where I can get it from cos im starting to get agitated. lol

Thanks guys!

hmm strange even the mighty amazon is beaten Amazon.co.uk: A Darkness at Sethanon (Riftwar Saga 3): Raymond E. Feist: Books
but it seems to be expecting more stock and Fiest is a leading author - chances are that they will be back in stock at some point, so keep an eye on them.
Or you could try abe books: AbeBooks: New Books, Secondhand Books, Rare Books, Out-of-Print Books
they seem to also have a shortage of new editions in the UK
AbeBooks: Search Results - a darkness at sethanon
but there are many second hand editions about
goodluck in your hunt!

Take OR's advice and order it from Amazon. They'll stock up soon enough so you won't have to wait too long and are fairly reliable

thanks guys:D I ordered Faerie Tale yesterday and that's already been posted:D Just incase.

I attempted to order from AbeBooks but wouldn't allow me to use a debit card:confused::confused:

So i'm going to order from Amazon and wait:D

Tis worth waiting for: I loved ADaS.
Could well be worth looking in carity shops as well. I got four/five of Feist's books for about £1:50 each to read and have gradually replaced them.

Well I read Faerie Tale and found it a very good read, definately not as good as the Riftwar saga.

Ended up having to start reading a 2 book series I believe by a different author.

My uncle finally managed to get hold of a copy for me! But i've been reading Stephen Donaldson's "The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant: The unbeliever" so I best get that read quick!

Can't wait:D

I ordered at a bookstore it from a bookstore in a different suburb (same line of bookstores) and they said it would take a bit more than to weeks! I want to read it now:mad: How ridiculous is that?

I ordered at a bookstore it from a bookstore in a different suburb (same line of bookstores) and they said it would take a bit more than to weeks! I want to read it now:mad: How ridiculous is that?

It's a pain!

I've waited months to finally get a copy. Must have read another 8books since then.

Just finished "A Darkness at Sethanon" today and I have to say I was most impressed. Absolutely fantastic.

I know some other the other books will feature the characters from these first 3 books at some point but i'm gonna miss them alot!

I grew quite fond of Guy and Amos.

And Arutha has grown to be one of my favourite characters - but I have quite a few.

I expected Kasumi to play a much bigger role in the book but I was wrong, nevermind:p

Brilliant Work!

Hey Bio. I really like those books. That is a series I will read a few times in my life. Not for the great writing maybe, but the nostalgia and comfort. Glad you're checking them out.