Bionic Woman - ITV2

Re: Bionic Woman Anyone

It's her from Eastenders isn't it? Would it be non-PC to say she has "honey monster" shoulders?

I only stuck with a few of them but the feel of it really reminded me of 'Alias'. Main characters being good looking, but not glamourous brunettes, who complete missions essentially without breaking a sweat cause all their emotional energy is swallowed in angst over their personal life.

Actually this series is a bit of a regression from the first series that way. As I remember it Lindsay Wagner was a good little soldier who got the job done, no cod-existential angst for her. Though the original series is unwatchable as an adult.

Feel I should defend 'Alias', which I don't enjoy watching but at least it has plots and pace and isn't so completely character driven that all the action feels peripheral. Wow, didn't realise quite how unimpressed with BW I was...

Thought the pilot was promising. Really like the Sarah Connor character, but as a whole not too enthralled with the series. Special effects are very good. Just decided to give up on episode 4 as we have quite a lot of viewing and reading stacked up, not enough time etc etc

They jsut released the dvd here, so I went ahead and bought it thinking, how bad can it be, right? Watched the pilot. Ok - A little hokey, a bit forced - I think the director/writer/etc probably assumes things have to be spelled out for us sf and f people to catch on, but that's ok. I was entertained, and since I now own all eps that were made I'll definitely have a good time watching them all I'm sure.