Supernatural

Sire Of Dragons

Science fiction fantasy
Love an attractive girl in glasses or who looks go
Anyone watching this?

I just watched episode 12, But I am wondering about 11. What the hell happened to the 3 months of killing all those Demons and Vampires? What about the new trunk set up in the car? Where did all that go when the Trickster sent Sam back? Are all those Demons and Vampires still at large now?

This seems much more suited to the Film & TV forum, where it is also much more likely to garner responses; so moving it there....

One of my faves, I'm not sure what part episode 12 is, so I'm not going to say anything lest I unwittingly give a spoiler... (or get a spoiler!)

Hi Guys, I have seen Supernatural 11 Episode.Sam and Dean have a falling out when their father contacts them and sends them to a small town where the citizens sacrifice couples to a pagan god which manifests through a scarecrow. But while Dean strikes off on his own, to help one girl, Sam meets a shady young drifter, named Meg, at a bus depot while on his way out of town, whom is not what she appears to me.

I love this show - I'm watching Season 3 at the moment (well, not literally 'at the moment' because I'm typing stuff on here... and I'm at work) and I can honestly say that Supernatural is one of the best things on TV at the moment. It's well-written, well-acted and there's never a dull moment.

Back