Janny Wurts and character development

Ya know, I had Dhirken in mind initially, but I think she'd get tired of him and toss his lard out of the taproom. Check back on this point a little later in the series, chief....

In the meanwhile, I think perhaps he needs a wingman (the women he meets, except for his doxies, all seem to want to do the same thing I suggest that Dhirken would after a while...:rolleyes:)

A bit quiet down in Janny land isn't it?

Any more ideas?

We're waiting for you to catch up, Chief! :D

In the meanwhile everyone I think of for Dakar's drinking buddy has an issue of some sort or another....maybe Mearn s'Brydion.....yeah, how about him, folks? Not perfect, mind you, but seems closest in character...

Ross, get readin'! By my count, you've got another six books to go before we can let loose without spoiling your read, and the spoilers in this series are huge.

Mearn's not a bad choice. Mortal though. Plus there are later developments...

Ross, get readin'! By my count, you've got another six books to go before we can let loose without spoiling your read, and the spoilers in this series are huge.

Mearn's not a bad choice. Mortal though. Plus there are later developments...

Well i've finished Ships of Merior. Will probable start Warhost of Vastmark at the weekend!:D

Oh, I love to have a beer with Ross, man
I love to have a beer with Ross
We drink in moderation
And he never ever ever ever gives his cookies a toss
We drink at the Town and Country
Where the atmosphere is great
I love to have a beer with Ross, man
Cuz Ross he's me mate!

Sorry. At least the darn tune is out of my head now. Got blown out on December 14 by the Barra MacNeils.

Either that, or it was stored with the cells that got wiped by the beer(s) with Ross.....:D

Happy New Year, Clanny! May it be a good one for you and family.

Either that, or it was stored with the cells that got wiped by the beer(s) with Ross.....:D

Happy New Year, Clanny! May it be a good one for you and family.

Is there anymore beer?:D

Happy New Year you two! And everyone else in this section:D

Happy New Year, Wurtsians, and to my fellow Horsemen and women of Athera (with the internet, you never know...).

Thanks Grim. I hope you and yours have a great 2009. I hope it's a better one than 2008, which was a toughie for my family, but we are, looking back, better for having come through it, and have really been blessed with some great things lately, which was partly a result of having plowed through the tough stuff. I saw a really great editorial cartoon in my local paper (can't link to it, the bloody neanderthals):

HERE LIES 2008

Born: January 1st
Died: December 31st

(insert flaming graphic)

BURN IN HELL!