Multivac

Sai Baba

Multivac is the name of a fictional supercomputer in many stories by Asimov from 1955 to 1979. I think I've only read one story featuring Multivac, but what do you think about it? Which story is the most interesting?

It's not really a Multivac story although it starts as one, but it's one of my favorite Asimov stories, The Last Question. You really have to read it, I'm not going to spoil it for you. Apparently Asimov thought it was the best story he'd ever written.

It's not really a Multivac story although it starts as one, but it's one of my favorite Asimov stories, The Last Question. You really have to read it, I'm not going to spoil it for you. Apparently Asimov thought it was the best story he'd ever written.

I don't recall him saying it was his best, but it was certainly one of his personal favorites.....

yeah, that was surely on of his best stories. :)

Back