It's a relief

Cayal

The Immortal Prince
After 3 years on and off I finally finished the first draft of my first book. Now comes the long process of editing it because there will be, no doubt, many inconsistencies stemming from periods of non-writing.

But I am glad I am finally finished the rough draft.

Well done, Jaire....as you say, now comes the part where you have to ruthlessly carve chunks away from your precious offspring...:(

Good luck...are you going to put any samples on "Critiques"?

lol I will probably be adding on chunks to fit in those missing pieces and accommodate those changes I made over the years due to changes of mind. (too much magic for one).

I will put on bits and pieces on the critiques section...until your rip it to shreds and my soul is torn in twain and I will never been seen again...:D

l.until your rip it to shreds and my soul is torn in twain and I will never been seen again...:D

Now would we?:rolleyes:
One thing you'll always get there is constructive criticism...anyone flaming there will get thoroughly jumped on, I assure you!:D

I have no expectations for my writing, it's more a hobby but I will see what others say.

Congrats, Jaire. I've not ever even gone close to finishing a first draft... Do post some in Critiques when you feel it's nice and polished.

Sneak peak, ok.

The brown deer...

There you go, first three words :p

Now would we?:rolleyes:
One thing you'll always get there is constructive criticism...anyone flaming there will get thoroughly jumped on, I assure you!:D

I trust that was a rhetorical question? Of course we would. Much better that it be hardened to the coming frosts here that in contact with reality, and much less long-term damage too.
Mind you, the mutilation will be done with the very best of motives…:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Brian G Turner Grammar & Spelling 11
PTeppic Doctor Who 2
J History 4