Werewolf in colour

Oh he is meant to be hunched over, the neck is longer than a normal persons...his body is a mixture between a human posture and a stooped wolf hybrid. Thanks for the comments, I started it yesterday, worked on it between quotes and finished it right before I posted it here.

Looks awesome. I guess my only critique is to make the shape of the glowing eye the same as the other one. The glowing eye just seems out of place since it's too circular instead of more "almond" shaped. But otherwise great work! Is this a computer done piece or one you drew by hand?

The glowing eye is part of the shadow, and is more a phenomenon of light than shape, i've seen the same thing in my cats eyes when the light hits them in a certain way. I like him MS, enought to visit some of my more entertaining nightmares:)

You hit the nail on the head Ivy, just was not sure how to bring it across. The image I had in my head were cats eyes at night, or hyenas caught in a jeeps light. Just was not sure how to explain it.

you've manage to keep the human while remaining true to the animal. not easy to do, and usualy failed in imaginative art.its grand, and i know what you mean.

:( The link wont work for me and I really want to see the Werewolf. Ohh well never mind Im sure its great, from the descriptions it sounds brilliant