[Dresden] White Night - paperback release

Re: White Night - paperback release

And, Small Favor will be released April 1 in hardback. That's the one I'm looking for. Already have White Knight in hardcover. Butcher is one of the authors I buy in hardcover.

Oh, so do I.

But I also buy the paperbacks - b/c I read them several times and I use the paperback copies to keep notes in and stuff. ;)

It's already available here in Sweden. I haven't got it yet -- I'm a late-comer to the Dresden Files, so I'm still at Summer Knight, and I don't want to read them too quickly.

White Night came out on paperback last week with those absolutely dreadful covers they put on the UK release.

I've got it in Hardback. Looking forward to the new one.

I was annoyed when they switched cover designs w/ Blood Rites - we collector types like our things to match.

Then they intro'd Chris McGrath's work (which is stunning!) and they're re-releasing the earlier books (or, at least Storm Front) in hardcover w/ Chris' designs. Which is v. cool!

Yeah - I'd seen the UK ones and couldn't figure why they'd changed the covers for the UK either. Probably one of those image licensing thingies.

Im getting myself this end of feb and so looking forward to it. Is it a good read, does it keep up the well written story lines :D

Finally got this and finished it this week :D

Its not quite as good as his other books, but i still enjoyed it

I enjoyed "White Night". "Death Masks" and "Grave Peril" are still my favorites. ;)