Most Loved Character

Who out of all of the characters do you like the most?

• Total voters

TeKarana

Fueled by Hate
I've seen threads about favourite characters in the Riftwar but why not see who the favourite characters in every single book Feist has ever written are?

Arutha for me, although I love most of them as well. I can relate to Arutha quite a lot so that is the reason

Yeah I dunno why so many people seem to like Arutha as a character. I found him quite interesting but then it turned a bit mainstream for me afterwards - although it was fun to see him co-operate with Jimmy and gang.

I liked Nakor for all his weirdly good-ness.

Well Arutha is someone you can look up to and say 'at least my position isn't as bad as his was'

Jimmy - always like to see someone fight their way up from the gutter to the top of society.

I've always liked that bit when Jimmy meets Gamina for the first time..the description is just so unexpected!:p

Has to be Jimmy, funny, brave and intelligent. He carries most stories he's in and was always on hand ;)

Talon became Talwin Hawkins when he trained by the conclave

I think fingy meant that he like Talwin before his transformation into Talwin Hawkins, when he was still really Orisini (however you spell it)

Orosini I think. I never liked Tal that much, he seems too big-headed about himself all the time

Orosini I think. I never liked Tal that much, he seems too big-headed about himself all the time

Well he had to be to make the impression that he was a Roldemish noble (like all the other roldemish nobles were)

Back