Torchwood - new series...

Pyan

Ahor't ai r'lyehian?
Staff member
Supporter
Anyone manage to tape the trailer for the new series, shown after the Dr Who Christmas Special?

I've found a trailer for the new series on BBC America, if that helps? :p

YouTube - torchwood season 2

Interesting to note that the date it starts in America is Jan 26th. And it's confirmed that the new series in the UK is starting in Jan '08. Soo....

And here's the one that was shown after the Christmas Special:

YouTube - BBC Torchwood Series 2 Trailer

EDIT: Various rumours are saying it will start on Wednesday 16th Jan in the UK.

Last edited:
Well its now confirmed that the 16th is the start of season 2 and did the wife nearly wet herself when she saw standing near little ugly Owen the one and only James Masters, the site is up and running now too.

Just goto the BBC online and type in Trochwood its the best result. I think its looking good meself:)

Err...Torchwood works better, IF!:D
I wonder if James Masters is keeping any of the more....spikier aspects of previous characters he's played.....:p

where the baby oil fits in with it I dont actually know:confused:

But do you really want to, that's the question...:D:D

And what's wrong, Ace, Hoops? Someone was going to do it - at least I managed to beat Ursa!:p

Moving swiftly on....

Captain Jack Harkness - Captain John Hart. Are all Time Agents Captains? Any ideas?

Everyone seen the start date for this yet?

If not, there was a trailer after Doctor Who on BBC3 (the one with Lazurus) and it starts next Wednesday (16th January 2008) at 9pm on BBC2.

Personally, I'm really looking forward to it.

xx

Personally, I'm really looking forward to it
I'll be watching it, but only because:

1) there is very little scifi on TV.
2) I love picking holes in it.

There is little of anything on UK terrestrial TV. My family are watching Casuality right now, something that has the same story every single week. Even they guessed that the man would fall in the vat of hot oil after about 5 seconds. Then there are Soaps, Reality TV.... ugh! I rarely watch any TV. I rent films instead.

When I had a week off I rented the third season of Lost. Oh the joy!

I still need to see the final episode of Stargate SG-1 and the last season of Atlantis. Nothing like that comes to UK terrestrial TV any more. They have still never shown the Lone Gunmen, the X-Files spin-off.

So, I'll watch Driftwood, however bad it may be, but from the trailer, from what I've heard, and from the addition of Martha to the cast, I'm hoping that it might be vastly improved on the first season.

Here's hoping!

I'm never seen Primeval, sorry. I think it was originally in competition with Doctor Who on Saturdays. Never got around to recording both, so I never saw the first series. Also the premise seemed a bit naff and too Jurassic Park-like. Having not seen the first season, I didn't look out for the second. Is it any good then?

Not being a big Dr Who fan, (Never watched more than two episodes ina series), I actually enjoy Torchwood and am looking forward to watching the new series. Also it's based in Cardiff which is about 17 miles from where I live and I had a few drinks in the bay (where the base is).

Sorry to say I have given up with this show. I struggled through the first series, but this second one is a bad in my opinion. I have switched to watching "Reaper", which is on at the same time. Least it does not take itself seriously.