Terry Pratchett has Alzheimers

Well since you liked Good Omens, I hope you'll get around to the rest of Pratchett's - and Gaiman's - books soon :)
I've read American Gods, which was good. I've been intending to read more of Terry Pratchett since reading Good Omens, but it's one of those things where I have so many other things I'm intending to read that I never get to it. I do intend to read more, though.

Blimey!! Just find this site :) to then be faced with this news :(! Alzheimers is horrible - saw my nan go done with it, but as many have already said, I'm sure Mr P will give it his unique humour on it, and who knows, greylin could very well be right!

I cried when I found out, I listened to an interview with him on the radio about his donation. He says that he is loosing the ability to type:(. I wish him all the best as this is not a kind illness, I used to work at a nursing home and have seen the devestating results.

There's an audio interview at BBC UK, if you Google "Terry Pratchett interview" you'd get there. I'm not allowed to link right now.

I heard about this one a long time ago - and am still extremely sad about it. He wants to write a few more books "before"...
My heart goes out to him, the poor chap.

mj