[Dresden] Small Favor Due out April 2008

K. Riehl

FrogSqrl
I checked out the Jim Butcher message board and they have posted the cover art for the new book. Anyone have any advance information.? Anyone have an advance reader that they can taunt us with ?:)

Re: Small Favor Due out April 2008

I know that James Marsters will read "Small Favor" as the next audiobook, but that it won't be coming from the BuzzyMultimedia site this time - someone else has taken over, but kept James. (This isn't a bad thing and the ladies from Buzzy are excited about it!)

The only bummer is that I wanted "Death Masks"! darnit!

I still have to *get* "Summer Knight" on audio.

It comes out tomorrow! I'll definitely be picking up a copy in the morning at Borders. Though Borders has been a bit dubious putting out books when they should and on the day they should. I had to go to Barnes & Noble that is 30secs away from Borders to get the latest Anne Bishop book on the release day.

Oh well, I think it said that something interesting would be finally happening with Murphy. Maybe it’s the long awaited sword time! Or she dies…Who can say?

For the last few - I've pre-ordered at the B&N store - that way, all I have to do is show up and say 'gimme!' ;)

I'm swinging by on my way home from work to grab mine this afternoon.

Got mine 2 hours ago from Borders. No issues this time.

Why do his paperbacks have to come out a year later? I always thought most came out 6 mo. after the hard covers. Well I have it now, but it's not the same size as the other paperbacks. For some reason it's a little taller than the others.

You'd have to ask the publisher, as I have no idea.

When the series first started, it was only *in* paperback. They've recently re-released the first few in hardback - Summer Knight and Death Masks should be out this year, then Blood Rites after that, then they'll all be in hardback.