Second Season: 2: 11 (Spoily Spoilers)

ScottSF

ScottSF
Second Season Finale: 2: 11 (Spoily Spoilers)

Whether you felt it was sloppy and choppy or gripping, the book is closed on volume 2. I think there is some room for redemption and the interesting question is how can they keep it fresh. Does the show have legs? It definitely has potential and in the right hands it can be the equivalent of a great page turner. Few thoughts:

¨ Looks like Beckett-Noah-HRG is the one that shot Nathan. If that’s the case then he also has access to the cure and Claire would have the distinction of saving both her fathers. Maybe Nathan can be like Kenny on South Park and appear to die every season.
¨ Nikki dying in a burning building is too much. I really like how she became the hero even though she was powerless but it’s too much for Micah to lose both his parents. Speaking of, DL’s death was pointless and didn’t help the story at all.
¨ I can imagine a way for Adam to get out of his new prison and he would be really mad when he got out. How did Hiro get him in there?
¨ I like lightning girl as hero seeking redemption.
¨ Nothing else comes to mind just wanted to start the thread to see others’ thoughts.

Next season (if/when it comes) I would like to see more low level bad guys causing short term havoc. They don’t always have to save the world for the show to be engaging. There’s lots of people that need saving. Next season I would like to see something very public happen. Maybe get a journalist involved. Or a Journalist-hero. Hey I wanna be a writer! How about a spin-off show called Villains :p

Re: Second Season Finale: 2: 11 (Spoily Spoilers)

I goofed a bit. There is still another half to the Second Season (writers willing) but they tagged the show - end of volume 2 so I called it Season Finale. Don't know how to edit it but it should be Volume 2 Finale or something.

I did like the way new "darker" Hiro dispatched Adam, however, with his head still on, I am quite sure we will see him again. If a severely wounded Sylar can make it out of a South American rain forest and back to New York in roughly 4.5 months, surely Adam has a chance.

I agree that Bennet is probably the one who shot Nathan, and the choice to use him was as much a test of his new loyalty to the company.

So what is up with Ms. Petrelli? And do Sylar (the rejuvenated) and Adam join together? (eventually)

Regarding Micah: at the beginning of the season the previews in interview said his life was going to become much less happy. His becoming an orphan seems in line with this.

Pardon the double post, but AHA! now Sylar can choose between Claire and Adam, for the paticular cog his clockwork so desparately desires.

ah! I typed Becket instead of Bennet! Not my day. More Sylar questions: Does he get the powers he tried to get when he was disabled. Illusion & whatever Alejanro could do? Could Alejandro do anything or did he just calm Maya down?

Hey I learned that George Takei's Mother's Sirname is Nakamura.

Second Season Finale: 2: 11 (Spoily Spoilers)

¨ Nikki dying in a burning building is too much. I really like how she became the hero even though she was powerless but it’s too much for Micah to lose both his parents. Speaking of, DL’s death was pointless and didn’t help the story at all.

¨
I like lightning girl as hero seeking redemption.

Next season (if/when it comes) I would like to see more low level bad guys causing short term havoc. They don’t always have to save the world for the show to be engaging. There’s lots of people that need saving. Next season I would like to see something very public happen. Maybe get a journalist involved. Or a Journalist-hero. Hey I wanna be a writer! How about a spin-off show called Villains :p

I wouldn't lay too large a wager on Nikki's being dead. This is "Heroes" after all and dead is not necessarily dead, let alone just being a place which should leave you dead.

I think "Lightening Girl" will try to forge a kind of Hero alliance. Did you note the way she seemed to be thinking about "You do owe me your life, don't you. Cool!"

I thought we were going to get more of the every day "Hero" stuff with our "Copy Cat" hero. Maybe still will.