Humorous Fantasy

Wezman

I also play guitar on a covers band, enjoy reading
As this seems to be the place to give a press release on new books I thought I would throw my own scriblings into the mix. :D

Released 1st October 2007 by Frontlist Books, Reluctant Heroes - book one of the Black Dragon Trilogy by Steve Westcott'.

'A bumbling old wizard and his incompetant assistant, a beautiful but domineering witch and a drunken ex-soldier. When the spirit of the evil sorceror Mishtar threatens to break free from the prison that has held him for two hundred years, they are the only ones who stand in his way. Aided by a small flying lizard and a big red dragon they take on elves, cannibals, barbarians and Mishtar himself in their efforts to bind him and secure a safe future for the people of Middle Vooragh.'

According to the alienonline, as was, 'Not since the colour of magic have I been so impressed by a new author's style, wit and narrative ingenuity.'

Book two, Cronan the Librarian, comes out in March 2008.

For those brave enough to take a peek, you have my humble thanks. :)

Wez

Ohh is that you? Cool. I may have to check that out, it sounds fun.

*saves link she found so she can submit her own stuff*

Are they a good service?

Ohh is that you? Cool. I may have to check that out, it sounds fun.

*saves link she found so she can submit her own stuff*

Are they a good service?

Frontlist have been fantastic. Done everything they said they would and when they said they would. The finished product is spot on and I can't say enough good about them. They are a small press outfit with the inherant small press problems, ie:distribution and the like, but they more than make up for it with the effort they put in to help promote and get the books out there. I think they are great. Mind you, I would, wouldn't I? :D