Who wants to live in an Ewok Village?

I don't know about living in an Ewok Village, especially since I don't know what they're saying. But I would like to have my very own Wikket! XD

There are many interesting places within the Star Wars universe. I'm not sure the Ewok Village was one of the most excited.. I would live in an Ewok Village as an Ewok. But as a human? No, thanks. And I'm not sure I would like to be an Ewok either. Unless I would be a Ewok jedi, perhaps. ;)

Maybe for a weekend retreat, but not to live all the time. :)

Sort of on this topic, a few years ago I was bored and scanning the interwebs and came upon a rather serious scientific argument that the destruction of the Death Star would have destroyed the Endor moon (and all the Ewoks, not to mention our heroes).

Might be worth scanning the net for if you're really, really bored. And no, I have no idea how to find it again, but I swear I saw it once.

As for staying with the Ewoks, let us not forget that they were planning on eating the humans before C-3PO convinced them otherwise (sort of). I can only imagine what happened to some of those poor biker scouts.

I fail to see how anyone could claim a low carbon footprint for these things. Why the need to suspend them from the trees. What''s wrong with good old Terra Firma. Then they could be half spheres at half the cost. I dread to think about the 'pile' that would develop underneath these 'dangly bits'. Unless they release their tanks when the wind is high and the things are bobbing all over the place. Even then I wouldn't fancy a walk in the forest the next day.

I would have thought the best way to live in the rainforest would be to live there in the same way the current indigenous people do.

The same people who presumably would have to 'move over' to allow these things to be built and installed in the first place.

I doubt survival rates would be very high. Take a bunch of over protected western 'city folk' and throw them into the jungle. Most would be dead by the end of the first week.