Proof readers needed

C. Craig R. McNeil

Folks, it's been a while since I've been about so hello again! I'm looking for a few proof readers to look over book 2 in a series that I'm writing. It's about 90,000 words long so not particularly painful in terms of time required to read it. It's a follow up to A Gathering of Storm Clouds (renamed to An Atlantean Triumvirate) but you don't have to have read the first book to "get" the second one.

The story is set in an alternative late 1930's where the British Empire has discovered that it's not as secure as it thought. Nazi Germany has recovered Atlantean power crystals and is apparently bent on world domination. This book is the calm before the storm following the activities of the the heroes, agent Murdoch, Captain Riley and Jane Archer as they uncover the horrendous extent of Nazi beliefs melded with old Atlantean religion...

Serious proof readers only please as I desperately require serious and relevant feedback. "It's good." is not what I'm after so if you expect to write back with "feedback" like that please don't bother getting in touch. I will supply the manuscript as an Acrobat pdf file.

Thanks in advance.