New author, new book....

JED

visit the website for my book www.shaynor.co.uk
Hi guys, my name is Justin and I'd like to say hello to all the fans out there of good books. I have recently published my first book and I would invite you to follow this link where you can read/dowload the first two chapters and also download some of the art.:)

Home

Hiya Jed and welcome to the Chronns!

You are most unfortunate to stumble across this place, for once you have made your first few posts you find yourself hooked on this place... few have made it out to tell their tales...

On a lighter note, we have some really great people here and you will find yourself surrounded by warm welcomes.

Good luck with your book!:)

*huggles*

Welcome to the Chrons! Once here you can't escape so I expect there won't be any sequel! Mwhahaha!

Welcome, Justin.

From Bedfordshire, eh? The county where the best selling author John Bunyan lived. You'll have a long way to go to catch up with his sales figures, so I'd better wish you the best of luck with your sales.

(And don't think about a quick sequel; logging onto the Chrons simply eats your time.)

Have moved to Press Releases, where you're more likely to get the responses you're looking for....

Last edited:

Back