Razor

I saw it! Any Battlestar is good Batlestar at this point. :D

I thought that the story was good. It sure explained why the admiral hated that version of Number Six so much. Overall I enjoyed it. I don't think there were any blaring plot holes, and it was cool how they tied the old versions of the cylons into the story. That said I still didn't buy her reasoning for shooting her first officer.

I have to admit I'm still much more interested in seeing the end of the series in season 4. March is a long time to wait.

It sure explained why the admiral hated that version of Number Six so much. Overall I enjoyed it. I don't think there were any blaring plot holes, and it was cool how they tied the old versions of the cylons into the story. That said I still didn't buy her reasoning for shooting her first officer.

Agreed on the first point. Regarding shooting the XO, I got the impression it was a way of demonstrating how her hatred of the Cylons had taken her round the bend in regards to human judgement. But I think that point was made during the time her story was told in the regular series.

Kinda fun to see the old Cylons. We even got a "By your command".:p

Jim

Great episode, very well done. I thought the uncut version on the dvd was even more outstanding. The scenes of the original cylons in the clips they did not show on the T.V. version had a much better chrome reflection quality to them. I was (only very slightly) disapointed with the lack of reflectivity on them in the prime time version, but then was giddy as all can be hearing the vocoder voices again. The music during young Adama's fight over the ice planet was really cool, it was the colonial anthem at a slow tempo, and I hope it finds it way to a future soundtrack release. And the story - fraking awesome. One thing that puzzled me, though, why were there ceiling fans, albiet really cool looking, in the cylon baseship at the end? Perhaps it is the same reason I've got a few fans in my computer, eh? Bring on season four!

"Burn Galactica, burn"
"Sir, if I may"
"Not now centurion, I don't want to miss a single moment of the destruction of the last Battlestar"
"But sir, I really think you should have a look at the other Battlestar"

Just watched the extended version and was well worth buying. A well paced and thought out story, gave depth to Caine's character.

It was really great seeing the old-style Cylons - nice bit of continuity there. :)

Overall, it worked really well as a bridge between seasons 3 and 4 and wasn't at all disappointing.

After all, how could it have been? The appearance of Pegasus marked a peak for the entire show. You just couldn't put it down. :)