Hello from Sweden ;-)

It´s not only children who read your books. I am Kitty from Sweden, 52 years young and looooove your books. And I´m waiting too for Aurora. Just have to know what´s happend. And why not Exodus, Zenit, Aurora the movie ;-)
It will be a great movie.
I had writen two books about dogs. And in my future I´ll hope to write more books.
We live in the country in south Sweden and have dogs, cats and sheeps. For my living i grooming dogs and take care of them when the ovners go for holliday. When I walking the dogs I´ll often have my Mp3 loaded whit a book.
But I´ll think very mutch on that "Aurora" day!! Please hurry writhing it so we can read it ;-) (sorry for my not so good english).
Love from Sweden.
Kitty

Welcome aboard, Kitty! :)

Wow, you wrote books about dogs? I've read a few but still feel myself too shallow to fully understand those little buggers. And I think grooming is a very delicate & tough job!

Hope you enjoy it here. :)

Hi Kitty,

Hello to Sweden from a very cold (but sunny) Scotland. It's great to hear from you. I get quite a lot of mail about the books from Sweden, which is interesting, and I get the impression that your country is way ahead of mine on environmental matters.

Your English is 100% better than my Swedish! Please tell us more about your books and what you hope to write.

I have never been to Sweden but flew over it once in winter - a misty vastness of frozen forest. Stunningly beautiful. That image was in my mind as I wrote about Candlewood forest in ZENITH. :)