Stargate Atlantis destroyed?

privteercan

According to "The Seer," the destruction of Atlantis is
inevitable. Do you agree? If so, how will Atlantis be
destroyed? If not, how will the team save the city? See
what your friends and other fans have to say.

"An Official Team Stargate Member."

That might not have been Atlantis. There were other ships of the same class, and the Fake Replicators have made at least one copy if not more.

Good point. There's also been different realities experimented with in the original SG1 series, so possible alternates there, as well as time travel. I think Delvo's suggestion is far more likely, though.

I can no longer watch Atlantis on TV, but this appears to me like the storyline from 'Blakes 7' when the Liberator was seen to be destroyed in the future.
That might not have been Atlantis. There were other ships of the same class, and the Fake Replicators have made at least one copy if not more.
That would seem the most likely. How can you have a TV show called 'Atlantis' without an Atlantis? However, having them stuck in another Galaxy without a way home was how the series began, and the stories seemed to have more of an edge when that was the case.

Will Atlantis be destroyed?

The last episode had a chilling foretelling of what will happen to Atlantis. Is the destruction of Atlantis inevitable? How do you think it will be destroyed - Wraith, Replicators, or somethine new?

Can it be saved?

--An Official Team Stargate Member

Re: Will Atlantis be destroyed?

I think we already discussed this in another thread, or something very similar, at least. I haven't been watching Atlantis very much recently, though - this time of year is always so busy.

I've merged these two threads. These Official Team Atlantis people have been warned about spamming the board with posts where there are already existing threads.

I believe the episode is called "The Seer" - Season 4, Episode 8.