Chainfire released

Is this the latest in the Sword of Truth series??? After Naked Empire???

If it is, I think I might give it a miss... That series is getting really old and boring...

Tonic I'll be sure to read it ..... once my local public library gets it in :) Hopefully I can post raving reviews of it afterwards.

The Master™ said:
If it is, I think I might give it a miss... That series is getting really old and boring...
I must disagree with that (and yes, there will be two more books. Chainfire is the first in a trilogy ending The Sword of Truth series). I think Goodkind's story is still very much alive and vivid. I'm largely disappointed in people's opinions on the past two books. Most tear apart Pillars of Creation because "Richard and Kahlan aren't even in them" and as for Naked Empire; "Too much philosophy". I just don't see how those types of comments are actual reflections on the quality of Goodkind's literacy. Most of people's negative comments on the past 2 to 3 books are mainly personal preference (or expectations), not on whether it was a bad story line, bad character development, etc. etc. etc.

And yes, I thought the new Chainfire book is REALLY good.