The Mighty Boosh

And a new song to learn: The Pancake Song! My friend and I know the soup song off by heart and now we have this one to learn, too. Yeah, we're a little obsessed.
How about the cheese song? Cheese is a kind of meat...

Wow, if you liked the first one, then I think you'll love the rest of the series...I actually think that the first one is the worst of the entire Mighty Booshsity (as in all three series!)
I'm with you there. That one was possibly the worst. I didn't like Old Greg much though. He annoys me.

Oh, yeah, I know that one "Cheese is a kind of meat! A tasty yellow beef!" etc. But what I meant was that they have these little songs that Vince and Howard perform together randomly. Like there's the Llama song "Calm a llama down, calm a llama down, deep in the ocean blue like a barnacle" etc in the first series and also the soup song, of course, in the second series ("soup, super tasty, soup super spicy carrot and coriander, chilli chowder! Crouton, crouton, crunchy friend in a liquid broth, I am gazpacho, I am a summer soup, miso, miso, fighting in the dojo, miso, miso, oriental prince in a land of soup!" (I did say I was a fan :D)) and there's the John-Claude song in the Live Stage version. And now the pancake song!

Heh, my obsession is really showing tonight :D

And you don't like Old Gregg? *Gasp* Heh, I could see how he could be annoying. But I think he's pretty cool. Not as good as the Hitcher though. But that cockney geezer is just a legend!

"I'll slice ya one way and I'll slice ya another. Its like Connect4 in dagger terms"

Is it sad that as I was reading your post that I was singing those songs?

Watched a few more episodes tonight.

Series 2
Nanageddon
The Nightmare of Milky Joe

Series 3
The latest one

Out of the Series 2 two, I liked Milky Joe a lot more, and out of episodes from all three series, the latest one from Series 3 was by far the best. I've not seen the first one from Series 3 yet, though.

Milky Joe is an awesome episode. "It's no good, Howard, it's just a model!" *Picks up model ship from the horizon*
"They call me the midnight barber!"

What I like about the first series is that you have more dialogue between Howard and Vince -- I love watching those two snipe at one another! Series two seemed more about the crazy plots (series one, of course, had its wild moments, but as they left the zoo in series two, it allowed them to go anywhere (in time and space :D)) and its wild characters (Old Gregg, Sandstorm, the Yetis, the Shaman etc). I couldn't really say which is my favourite series because I like both of these things equally. I don't think I could pick a favourite episode, either, because there are just small snippets from all over the place, in all episodes, that I just love! Series three has been awesome so far, though. As I keep saying, I'm just so glad it's finally back on the tv.

NABOO and BANOO! Love that one. Its great. I gotta watch it today. Its even got the Hitcher in it.

Heh, yeah, The Fountain of Youth. "I love the Chosen One, loving him is so much fun!"

And I can now proudly say that I know the Pancake Song. In fact when I was in the tood this morning (that part between sleeping and waking!) I realised I was singing it to myself. Heh.

I've...ah...also learnt the llama song as well, now. Procrastination is a curse. :D

The episode is on YouTube if you really want to watch it, Maji -- not the best quality, but it's on there. It's called The Journey to the Centre of the Punk. It's split into three sections, as it's wont to do on YouTube, but it's all there.

And woop, it's Thursday tomorrow! Boosh time again!

The Boosh is great!

I love it all :)

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode! :)

Oh I laughed at last night's episode, think it might be my favourite of the series so far... the 4-way crimp off was genius!! :D

xx

Excellent episode last night, really enjoyed it. It was everything that I love about the Boosh rolled into one episode. So we didn't have the outlandish scenery or strange characters, but we did have: Vince in his mirrorball suit (yay!) and looking very beautiful :D; Vince being sunny (although his little depression bit at the beginning was lovely) and Howard being his usual dark, neurotic self. They really are Yin and Yang); not just one song, but many new songs! (Future Sailor, what's on the inside matters, etc); lots of Vince and Howard moments; the return of Bob Fossil (I have to say that most of Rich Fulcher's characters annoy me after a while, but he is great as Fossil); and loads of crimping (and now it has a name, too! Now, whenever my friend and I break into the soup, llama or pancake song, we can say we're crimping!). Ah, what a terrific episode.

And, as usual: I love the Boosh! :D

Oh, dear, Joel. Oh, dear. :p Mind you, if you didn't know any better, most of the time they do just look like little white circles. And the costumes are usually so strange that even polos can blend in :D

I dressed as the Hitcher once and spent an entire afternoon sewing polos to a top hat :D

Alas not, I was somewhat lazy and went as the "Live Show" Hitcher -- he's not so green (well, not green at all, to be honest :D) But I did have the hat, yellow wool for hair, a long black coat with white tape on it in the same pattern as the Hitcher's, my solo polo eye with it's go-faster stripe :)D) and a knife.

The Hitcher in the new series, though, has altered his style it seems! Red trousers, a longer coat, and a long red scarf. That would be an awesome costume to dress in as well :D

It does sound awesome.

While loading the stuff on Youtube my computer crashed. It made me sad so I went to bed and haven't watched it yet.

Well, it's nearing the end already. I've enjoyed this series, especially last week's episode. It seems that the episodes where they don't travel from the shop and have all the favourite characters involved (the shaman, the moon, etc) are the best episodes. I have to say that I didn't enjoy the Crack Fox episode all that much...it's strange for me to say this of a Mighty Boosh episode, but it really was a little too weird, and the Crack Fox wasn't funny, just downright scary!

So the series is drawing to a close, but I have something to console me...My friend, bless her heart, managed to GET TICKETS TO THE NEXT LIVE SHOW!! Yes, friends and neighbours, next November, I'm going to see the MIGHTY BOOSH LIVE!! WOOT!