Midkemia/Kelewan family trees

This is absolutely wonderful, and I had it bookmarked about 30 secondsd after I went in. Someone has indeed gone to a lot of trouble to come up with this comprehensive list, not only of the royals, but the site apparently has a lot of geographic data about the planet as well. I'm going to start digging into all this tomorrow.

For a Feist fan-atic like myself, this is great stuff (with apologies to Nakor) :). Going to make it a lot easier to remember 'who's who' from now on as well. I hope a lot of fans find this link. Thanks for the work, Vencar.

gaminas family tree

Gamina-James
|
Arutha(marries some one from roldem)
|
James and Dashel​

i'm not sure if james and dash marry but they're mentioned in the newest books​

Cheers Demon. I don't think anyone knows who Arutha marries: her name isn't mentioned.

Kulgan, have you tried www.crydee.com ? I haven't been on it for a while but it sometimes has interesting stuff :)D).

They are also building a new domain, crydee.org. Hopefully it will be good

Thanx for the tip, Vencar, tho I have been over to crydee quite a bit, mostly a few years back when I was looking for a downloadable, printable maps of Midkemia and Kelewan.

They have some good stuff over there, but a lot of it is dated for me. I'm looking forward to seeing crydee.org. Hope they provide some good material.

oh and by the way, arutha (james' son)marries elena, with the same name as prince aruthas daughter, and i think james and dash have 2 sisters as well

Hey i love this kind of stuff. If anyone can come up with a printable full version of the midkemian family tree please let me know. Thanks

hey does anyone have a full printable version family tree. That would be greatly appreciated it.
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
as I was reading that family tree we also know the name of Martin´s mother don´t we? I think she is called Margaret or Margarita (not sure how it is in English version I´ve only read it in the Czech one xD) and that´s why his daughter´s name is Margaret.