When is aurora going to come out?

bubsy

After i have read zenth i found out that there was a third book.I can't wait...can you please tell me when its going to come out!:)

Bubsy, I'm writing it right now, this very minute!

I mean, I was, until I logged in here for a quick coffee break. I know there's a lot of keen people like you, muttering impatiently for me to hurry up, but better late and great (hopefully) than fast and bad. The nagging of readers is good, so thanks - it's necessary pressure! - makes me feel v. guilty about keeping you in suspense, so I'd better get back to it, pronto.

I'll do a fireworks-and-champagne-corks-popping post here and on my website the moment it's done, I promise.... :)

Needed a coffee break though as the bit I was writing was so intense it made me forget to breathe....not good to not breathe (though, when I think about it, the bits I write while not breathing do tend to be the strongest bits.)

Okay, coffee time over, take deep breath...

Thank you so much for the reply.i hope that the third book will be sucsesful as the first two!

Yay! Will there be confetti?

I can't wait for Aurora! I mean I read Exodus and Zenith one after the other and now all everything else I try to read is crummy.

Well, actually, thats a lie. I read Treasure Island inbetween and that also made other books look bad, but you get the point...

So if we carry on sending naggy post, does that mean that Aurora will be amazing?

If that's the case then I am totally okay with that. I can send plenty a naggy post. I can't wait until the third book comes out, all we can do is imagine...but that just makes me want to read it more!!!

Oh, and there will DEFINITELY be confetti :)

PLEASE hurry writing, i cant stand the suspense!!!!
just finsihed reading zenith about 10 minutes ago, and then i discovered this website!! WOW!!
my copy of exodus is so old and worn and dog-eared, but well loved. i got it about 5 years ago and have loved it ever since. only discovered zenith at the end of last year, my friend just borrowed it from the library and i grabbed it as soon as she came over, because i recongnized your (julies') name. how do you recongnize the name? she asked. haha stupid question. probably only because, hmm, i dont know, exodus is the best ever!!
maybe it should be studied at school, because of the ideas it presents, but some books that are studied are ruined, which would be horrible if the story was ruined. then again, could anything possibly ruin exodus or zenith?

NO - but Aurora will make it about ten times better!! so please please keep writing quickly, but dont rush and spoil it!! HAVE FUN!!!

I read zenith and excodus ...sumtime last year and i remember not being able to stop reading over my favourite bits after ^-^
really excitied about aurora coming out XD
i say take ALL the time you want writing it :)
I'd rather it be amazingly great than hurried and rather a bit 'well...yeah...ok.' if you know what i mean :D

but my god, im stuck on whether i want mara to be with fox or with somebody else!:confused:
oh well guess i'll wait and see...
kinda seems like pandora and fox got a little thing going on tho
and mara and rowan. ...i hope his name is rowan. im really sorry if it isnt i havent read it in a wee while :(

Yeah, in another thread we were talking about that same thing! The whole pandora-fox, mara-rowan, fox-mara love hexagon!!!!! :p Pretty crazy. But if Mara and Fox never see each other again I don't know what I will do! I cannot WAIT for Aurora to come out...but I suppose I have to.

Hello,
Kitty from Sweden here ;-)
I´m too waiting and waiting and ...........
Today we have sun, blue sky nearly summer feeling.
And I´m still waiting for the book ..................... ;-)
Have a nice day!

Hi Kitty,

I'm writing and writing, I promise! It always takes longer than I like to create a whole new world in my head (4 'worlds', in this story, in a sense) but I'm getting there.

Bright sky here, blossoms on the trees, and not quite a summer feeling (too cold), but we have sun at last!

Thanks for being so patient everyone; rushed books tend not to be good ones.

Hi animal_lover_06,

I thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread to answer this, so thanks for that! Have a look at Writing Tips - should be just above or below this.

I'll add more later...

Hey people! I am not sure anyone is going to reply because i am posting this a year after everybody else..... i am counting days till it comes out. I actually like the suspense because it is something to look forward to.

P.S: Mara and Fox Forever!!!!

I remember when the first book came out- I was only twelve- and I was so completely in love with it that I forced my poor mother to read it as well. I waited eagerly for the second and read it in no time at all. I was so shocked that Mara was pregnant because I hadn't even noticed any 'untoward' action between Mara and Fox.

What is weird is that, when I was twelve and had just finished reading the first book, I had this vividly detailed dream about Mara and Fox. I dreamt that Mara was pregnant and that she gave birth on the boat after leaving Fox. Obviously, events happened a little differently than that, but it was such a shock when I learned Mara was pregnant that I had to go back and read 'Exodus' again.

I shall not divulge any further dreams about what I might suspect to happen in 'Aurora' because I don't know if i'll be right this time, but I wanted to let you know that we are all still waiting and looking forward to the next installation of this wonderful story, which is certain to be wonderful as well.

All the best in your writing, I hope you have as much fun writing them as we do reading them.

Allora x

Thanks, Allora. They have been amazing books to write - challenging, hard work and fun, and I feel as if I've lived another life in the future through them.

AURORA is finished and will be published early 2011. Hope you can wait. :)

I was 12 to wen i read zenith and it totally inspired me! Day and night glued to the pages - the thrill just forced me to do it its like a brainwashing thingy..Totally inspired, got gifted and talented award in english few months after reading - i didnt steal anything - then i read exodus when i found out it was a continued book, and now ive forgotten who pandora is because loads of books have pandoras in and its sooo confusing. That seemed so long ago then i found this website and i was like OMG. Can you tell me the round about date when aurora will publish? just a gestimate? Like... winterish? im bursting with excitement
:D