The New Terry Goodkind Inquest

Lirineth

Looking for another book, I came across the Sword of Truth’ series, so I couldn’t resist the temptation to share with all of you this little bit of what might be expected after those long 11 books.

Descending into darkness, about to be overwhelmed by evil, those people still free are powerless to stop the coming dawn of a savage new world, while Richard faces the guilt of knowing that he must let it happen. Alone, he must bear the weight of a sin he dare not confess to the one person he loves…and has lost.

Join Richard and Kahlan in the concluding novel of one of the most remarkable and memorable journeys ever written. It started with one rule, and will end with the rule of all rules, the rule unwritten, the rule unspoken since the dawn of history. When next the sun rises, the world will be forever changed.

OK, I admit that is not very clear the situation, but then again, the whole saga was not very clear. So after, the chickens, the rapes, the tortures, the never ending ‘I found you’ ‘I lost you’ together with all other kind of unexpected relative, acquaintances, friends and enemies, finally here it is: ‘THE END’ :p

So my question is: how many of you would read the last book. Do you think it’s worth reading it? Or let’s just forget all about it and that’s it.

Last edited:
*appears, hidden in a long brown coat, and wearing a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses*

I'm going to read it. I've read the others, and I want to know what happens.

Yes i'm going to read it but I'm not going to buy it or to that matter enjoy it. I have all of the other books in the series (including the prequel) and I'd like to think I've finally come to my senses and won't let him make anymore money out of me. Also as Lenny said, I want to know what happens.

I have a spoiler. Richard saves the world and he and Kahlan live happily ever after in a cabin in the woods. The end. (NB: not an official spoiler, but I bet you all AUD$15 that's what happens. Also the last thing that happens will be Richard trying to say something witty.)

As long as the cabin has been developed by a group of investors with a belief in self determination and a long view on the overall economic markets I guess I could see that.