4.04 : Doppelganger

I hope this is gonna be Stargate Atlantis meets "Nightmare on Elm Street." I’m sure that Weir will somehow factor into somebody’s nightmares.
URL]

Synopsis from TV.com

After discovering a crystal entity, the team begins to have nightmares involving Sheppard.

Stargate: Atlantis

STARGATE: ATLANTIS (Season 4) With
"Doppelganger," Joe Flanigan and David Hewlett have
gotten to act with themselves. Who would you like to see
opposite their self next? Stay tuned for "Travelers" where
Sheppard encounters a new, sexy enemy. Friday at 10/9C
on SCI FI - Watch it LIVE! - Pass the word around to
watching LIVE every Friday. Let's get together on this
Stargate fans , the nation need to band together for
this-no DVR's!

"An Official Team Stargate Member."

This one was interesting, but it felt like it was still 'all the other evil twin' shows that've been done.

Mostly - they need to give Sam more to do or her character will become boring really fast. I do like that they've given her the 'I'm a leader now, things have to be a certain way' attitude that should go w/ taking on a leadership role.

This ep was semi boring except for creepy dreams. Sam i agree needs more to do.

This one was interesting, but it felt like it was still 'all the other evil twin' shows that've been done.

Being a twin myself, I personally hate the whole evil twin stereotype.:)

Still, this wasn't the best episode I've seen. An interesting concept and some good parts, but it didn't hold my interest the way some of the others have.

The most cliche part of the episode was Rodney coming in to 'save the day'. The 'evil twin' part was the 2nd most cliche.

It reminded me a LOT of that stupid Highlander episode where Duncan had to kick his own ass. Booooooooooring.

I did like the part where everyone was sort of 'afraid' of Shepard for a while at the beginning though - that was kind of fun. ;)

Yes, the beginning was quite good - at first, I thought the Shepherd thing was going to be something else, and I saw the Rodney to the rescue thing coming, too. I hope next week's episode has a few more surprises!:)

The most cliche part of the episode was Rodney coming in to 'save the day'. The 'evil twin' part was the 2nd most cliche.

It reminded me a LOT of that stupid Highlander episode where Duncan had to kick his own ass. Booooooooooring.

I did like the part where everyone was sort of 'afraid' of Shepard for a while at the beginning though - that was kind of fun. ;)

Yeah them being afraid of Shepard was the only fun thing in the ep. Mostly cause the actor playing Shepard was pretty good acting creepy. I liked the look of his when he was burying Ronan in Ronan's nightmare :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Writing Discussion 15