Season 2, Episode 4

Parson

This world is not my home
Supporter
I'm so frustrated! We had to go to the grocery last night and I got back after the first 20 min or more of Heroes was done. I never saw one thing about Hiro. Did Hiro come to his senses and go back home?

The show always surprises! Who saw the policeman's (I'm terrible with names!) Dad as the scary man?! Will he and Milander go and confront him? Will Anna? wake up out of her fit? Is the "scary man" in control of Anna? And what are our South American siblings --twins?-- toast?

What about Clare? Now that she's lying to her Dad are we going to see what really drives him? Is flyboy on the level?

So many questions and no real answers!!

Maybe next week I can see the whole episode!!

Flyboy is very fishy and work with 90% chance for the company.

Clare lying to her dad that has done everything to save her is very selfish. One boy wants her and she forgets everything he has done for her even taking a bullet. I dont like her as much as before after this.

Well, l don't know about Clare being less likable. She, I think, is a very believable character. That is the way teenagers work. Of course, I have to admit that I still don't trust her Dad at all. You would think that his actions in the last series would have convinced me, but to me he is still "creepy glasses guy." If you watched "Alias" he reminds me of Sydney's dad. A man who loves his family but is capable of absolutely anything if he thinks it will further his ends.

I am inclined to think that "fly boy" is just what he seems, a "hero" who is unknown to the "company."

How is he unknown when they have him in their records thanks to Clare's Dad ;)

I trust Bennet alot cause he will do anything for his family. He is going after the company for Clare's sake. He deserves that she doesnt lie in his face.

touche`!

flyboy is dodgy to say the least. claire is a typical teenage girl here, so self-centred and oblivious to the world around her. there was so much in that last episode that annoyed me it was unbelievable. does she think that they only moved out because of her? does she think her dad just ducked out of that organisation? she knew what her dad did previously, wasnt she aware that he was erasing (via the haitian) her family's memories? why did she think he was doing this, for fun? why so different when its a boy in a class? WHY LIE?

and matt parkman and mohinder suresh - how the blinkin hell would they know that the "bad man" couldnt do anything to molly if she tried lookin for him? wasnt the bleedin state, city, town, area, apartment building enough, they needed her to go into his room number??? wtf?

grr.

How is he unknown when they have him in their records thanks to Clare's Dad ;)

I trust Bennet alot cause he will do anything for his family. He is going after the company for Clare's sake. He deserves that she doesnt lie in his face.

Opps! I forgot that bit about Clare's Dad having him in their records.

I guess what worries me about Bennett is the "will do anything" usually that kind of fanaticism results in really bad outcomes.

Its admiring when its about saving your family. Which is why Bennet has alot of Heroes fans on his side.

If Mr. Bennett knew where Flyboy lived, then that makes it seem like not such a coincidence that they just happened to end up relocating to where Claire would just happen to attend the same school as Flyboy. That would have just been too improbable if people with these powers are supposed to be rare, but it would make sense if there's cause and effect, and Mr. Bennett's knowledge of Flyboy gives us a cause for this effect... whether it means he's got plans involving Flyboy, or just htat when he was there capturing Flyboy before, he realy liked the place and thought it would be a good place to live...

Nah i dont think he knew where this guy lived. If he did he wouldnt be surprised when he saw the painting with Claire and a boy and him being dead.

Bennet prolly just dont remember. Plus Flyboy said they moved from somewhere else.

Flyboy is in his way. You give Bennet way too much credit if you think he created this PROBLEM of his with the boy and Claire ;)

Thinking on the episode it makes sense (in a larger story arc sense) why there was no Peter or Hiro. The episode set up the "impending doom" of the primary characters from season one. Bennet in the painting, West and Claire, Sylar coming back, and the Petrelli's and Parkman's father.

Connavar, Bennett abducted west/flyboy in St. Louis so its likely he doesn't know he's in California.

Right now, for me, I'm more interested in seeing what is going on with, and what exactly Parkman's Father's powers are. We will finally get to see the "guy worse than Sylar".

But, to contradict myself a tad, I miss Hiro's comic relief.

I wonder where the Micah and his cousin story line is going.

I wonder where the Micah and his cousin story line is going.
If you mean the kid who wanted to watch wrestling, I think that's just a small side-issue in the real story with that family. The real reason we're watching them is that kid's older sister (making her also Micah's cousin)... because she's the one with a power: learning things with supernatural ease and perfection.

Yeah, I was referencing his female cousin.

Ah, they may be being developed for Sylar to roll through town on his way to NY.

I am major pissed off.They have changed the time slot for Heroes this season. Its on an hour later. Now this may not sound bad but honestly when you get up as early as I do by the time Heroes comes on I am dead tired.
My DVD player dosn't record, I am thinking I will have to go buy on at the rate, or maybe its just cheaper to wait until it comes out on DVD. I saw only half last week and I was just to tired to watch anymore. The problem is even if I do watch it, I am to tired to really take it in or appreciate it for that matter.

Back