Season 2, episode 2

ps. i reckon that the box has that pendant with the kanji character meaning godsend - wasnt peter wearing it when they found him in the container?

Peter was still wearing the pendant when he was showed the box, the Irish guy said it was something that gave him Peter's name. I don't see how would the pendant have given the guy Peter's name?

I reckon its got to be a letter or something from whoever put Peter in that container, something drastic must have happened in that four months since the explosion.

but where did peter get that pendant from? i dont know if he had it last season. maybe it was put on him by the person who put him there, and maybe it had his name on the back.

far-fetched i know, but hey, it is sci-fi, and people can fly!

but where did peter get that pendant from? i dont know if he had it last season.

If you've ever looked at anything other than the Haitian's eyes (hard I know, they stick out) then you'll see the gold RNA pendant on him. That's what makes me think that the Haitian has something to do with Peter's memory loss. Can't remember whether the Haitian was wearing the pendant or not in the scene in Copyland. I should watch it again and see =P

I don't remember seeing the Haitan wearing the pendant, although there could be more than one pendant, I don't see what the Haitan's agenda would have been for taking Peter's memory though...seeing as the Haitan wants to protect Claire and help her father, and thats what Peter's been doing....

Maybe there's someone else with the Haitan's ability....who knows....

I live in the UK and have been watching this on TV Links, does anyone know why the Veoh hosted videos are now only showing 5 min previews? Because I can't find the full videos on the actual Veoh site and none of the other hosting sites work for me...

lol, yeah. i think most people stop paying real attention when claire's mum goes into her mode.

the whole hiro-going-back-in-time-and-messing-up-history... time travel is a very tricky thing to get your head round. if you go back in time from today, then in the past, history has it that someone came back in time from the future. nothing really changes. people tend to remember that they shouldnt be back in time, but the fact that they are, means that they should. they are doing what they're "supposed" to do, because its already happened.

what i want to know - if kensei has a healing ability - and i dont know how it can be called "minor" he had a hole through his heart which then closed itself! - then how can he not have known beforehand? living in that era, especially in samurai japan, surely you'd be injured at some point, and you'd see the effects? or maybe thats why he's an alcoholic? he saw some things he couldnt handle, mentally?

and does every freakin school in america have a superhero? what else can the new flying guy do - aside from peter, this is the first time more than one person has the same power. the whole claire-kensei comparison, its not the same cos there's about 250 years between them.

ps. i reckon that the box has that pendant with the kanji character meaning godsend - wasnt peter wearing it when they found him in the container?

pps.

lol. 2 claires might've been a bit of a giveaway

Claire and Kensie is totaly the same cause its the same power, it doesnt matter if it was 1000 years beteween them ;)

About time travel i think Hiro is the real Takezi Kensie, cause of the things he has already done when he played him and the english bloke is way too selfish to become legendary hero.

yes, but they werent existing at the same time - whereas the new guy and mr politician are. i dunno why, but for some reason i feel that makes a difference...

ps. my brother had that theory about hiro and kensei, before mondays episode - but he hadnt counted on kensei's ability showing up. i reckon hiro will help reform kensei's character, and create the legend, not be the legend himself.

you see, while tv shows love being cheesy (which, incidentally i hate - cheese is for eating, not cheap emotion), hiro being the takedo kensei is the wrong type of cheese.

It doesnt matter if Hiro changes Kenzei and Kenzei becomes the legend cause Hiro has already been the legend. In the last ep he saved the girl in the famous Twelve swords battle. He will forever be part of the legend even if he never playes Kenzei again.

Thats the thing with time travel. Hiro thinks he changed time and have to fix it. He doesnt know he has always been the Kenzei in the famous Twelve swords battle.

Also something tells me the way Hiro looks at the girl that he will end up with her prolly cause the real Kenzei will be a loser drunk even with powers.

Back