New Member! *Possible Story Spoliers*

sam250

Hey people, i went through the Forum Rules and there didn't seem to be any rule against these sorts of threads, so here it is!

I know that this would probally be suited to The Lounge forum, but this post will be mostly about Robin Hobbs works, so I thought that i may as well post it here. Sorry if i was wrong....

Anyway, I started the books when somone brought the Liveship Traders trilogy for me as a presant. It was years later untill i finally went back to read the Farseer trilogy, but i then almost imidatly continued to the Tawny Man. I'm going to go back to the Liveship books at some point (mainly to jog my memory on Amber so i can understand the Fool better).

I've been looking around the forums for a week or so now, but never posted (or read too many threads) because i wanted to finish Fools Fate first and didn't want anything to be spoiled for me. I've decided that its my second favorite in the series, by the way, straight after Royal Assasin.

I'm now on Solider Son, so please don't spoiler anything for me yet (or there will be hell to pay!).

Anyway, hope i didn't bore anyone with my long intro. All i wanted to say was "Hey, its me, Sam!"

Welcome to the Chronicles, Sam!:)

I'm the same - I started with the Liveship Traders, and then picked up the Farseer/Tawny Man trilogy. The story just drew me in, and they remain a favourite.:)

I've never undertsood why ppl bother to introduce themselves, you get to know each other eventually anyways

Welcome Sam!!!!

I read the Tawny Man Trilogy First, then stated again with the Farseer Trilogy and the Liveship Traders. I think, for me, it made the Liveship Traders Trilogy seem more different to the other 2 trilogies than if i read them in the right order, but I still enjoyed them all immensely :)

I hope you thanked profusely the someone who bought you your first robin hobb books ;)

anyways, welcome and i hope you enjoy the forums and we get to chat more lol

Back