HELLO AND WELCOME: please read first

Julie Bertagna Talk Forum

Welcome to my author forum, hosted by The Chronicles Network.

The Chronicles Network is a vast and fascinating site, the biggest of its kind in the UK, for anyone interested in Science Fiction and Fantasy - the books, films, characters and so much more.

On this author board, you can join in discussions on my books and talk about anything connected to them. You can ask me questions or begin new threads.

It’s great to be here. As long-time visitors to my website will know, the previous talk forum was sunk by a tidal wave of spam - sadly, spam has been the death of so many author forums recently. Happily, that won’t happen here as an excellent team of moderators monitor the site so any nasty or unwelcome posts will be blocked - and the posters banned. If you see anything untoward, please do contact a moderator.

Do join in with the friendly people on my Author Forum. I enjoy reading the posts and drop in as often as I can. Feel free to explore the rest of the fantastic Chronicles Network. There are lots of other authors, books and films to discover and discuss. It’s a fun, welcoming place. Many of you who visit my website enjoy writing as much as reading, so the Aspiring Writers Forum on another part of this site is a great place to drop in.

To join in, you must register first, but it’s very quick and easy. Click on the Science-Fiction & Fantasy Forums link that’s above my name, at the top of this forum, to find out more and to explore the rest of The Chronicles Network.

Happy navigating!

Julie

Hi, I am an avid reader of your novels. I am wondering when we can expect Aurora to be released? Any time soon?
Keep up the good work!
SaltCat