Anyone seen Heroes?

Crazihors

Tenebris Noctis
THe BBC have outdone themselves, the new sci-fi series 'Heroes' follows a bunch of characters who are finding out they have special powers. there is a spontaneous regenerator, a man who can bend space and time, a flier, an empath, a telepath and others....
It all revolves around Sylar, a mass murderer who also has special powers, and nobody knows who he is!
So, has anyone else become hooked to this series?

Lol. anyone seen heroes? only you and half of the planet! It's the next big thing and everyone loves it. Bigger then Lost I reckon.
The writing is fantastic and the characters and their response's to thier new abilities are totally believable. (even if the premise isn't)
The one thing that always annoyed me about Lost is it would take an entire season to answer one question, But the answer would just generate more questions.
Heroes however introduce a plot point and it's revealed a few episodes later but there is so much to heroes that it just keeps you watching and wanting more.

um. . . BBC? oh now I remember the show seemed to reach the UK after the 1st season was already done here. We're starting season 2 this month. Be interesting to see where they go next.

THe BBC have outdone themselves, the new sci-fi series 'Heroes' follows a bunch of characters who are finding out they have special powers. there is a spontaneous regenerator, a man who can bend space and time, a flier, an empath, a telepath and others....
It all revolves around Sylar, a mass murderer who also has special powers, and nobody knows who he is!
So, has anyone else become hooked to this series?

:laugh:

Heroes was produced by NBC. All BBC ever did was acquire the rights to it and air reruns.

That's ok.

Are you really from Dhuram or did you just randomly pick a place like me.

Don't laugh - but the series has not even started here yet... But I'll be sure to catch it. The previews on TV have seemed promising so far.
~Sira - excited.