Stargate: Atlantis Season 4

Hey guys...as you all know, the fourth season of Stargate: Atlantis premieres Friday, Sept. 28th at 10/9C on Sci-Fi. We fans really need to band together and watch it LIVE. I heard that ratings need to go up for this show. All of us would like to see a fifth season – and beyond. I’ll be at home that night watching. Let’s make it Official Watch It Live Day.

I'm not sure, but we may have to wait a little longer to see it in the UK. It'll be interesting to see how the next series turns out.

Why do you wait? You can watch it on the comp i do.

Stargate Atlantis is on season 2 here. They started recently way after i started watching the series on the comp. Cant wait for them for two seasons.

Anyone seen ep 1 yet?

Where do you watch it online Connavar? I used to use TV Links but the only host that worked for me was Veoh and now all I can get from them is 5 min previews...

I download it with my torrent.

*******.com has HD version of ep 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
We cannot approve illegal downloading of TV episodes here so I will most likely remove that link.

I haven't seen the last two seasons, nor did I see the final episodes of Stargate: SG-1, or the last half of the last season of lost, etc. etc. due to the dispute between Skt and Virgin. BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and 5, either can't afford them or don't care. So I have to watch Torchwood!!!! and wait for the DVD releases.

I fully empathise with your pain!

I think Stargate Atlantis is just going from strength to strength. Just like Stargate did in the early series. I am enjoying watching it very much.