Stargate: Atlantis Season 4

Hey guys...as you all know, the fourth season of Stargate: Atlantis premieres Friday, Sept. 28th at 10/9C on Sci-Fi. We fans really need to band together and watch it LIVE. I heard that ratings need to go up for this show. All of us would like to see a fifth season – and beyond. I’ll be at home that night watching. Let’s make it Official Watch It Live Day.

Talysia

Lady of Autumn
I'm not sure, but we may have to wait a little longer to see it in the UK. It'll be interesting to see how the next series turns out.

Connavar

Why do you wait? You can watch it on the comp i do.

Stargate Atlantis is on season 2 here. They started recently way after i started watching the series on the comp. Cant wait for them for two seasons.

Anyone seen ep 1 yet?

Hawke

Where do you watch it online Connavar? I used to use TV Links but the only host that worked for me was Veoh and now all I can get from them is 5 min previews...

Connavar

I download it with my torrent.

*******.com has HD version of ep 1.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave

Custom title not found
Staff member
Supporter
We cannot approve illegal downloading of TV episodes here so I will most likely remove that link.

I haven't seen the last two seasons, nor did I see the final episodes of Stargate: SG-1, or the last half of the last season of lost, etc. etc. due to the dispute between Skt and Virgin. BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and 5, either can't afford them or don't care. So I have to watch Torchwood!!!! and wait for the DVD releases.

I fully empathise with your pain!

Serin

Chasing a dream...
I think Stargate Atlantis is just going from strength to strength. Just like Stargate did in the early series. I am enjoying watching it very much.