Heroes Episode 8: Seven minutes to midnight

Brian G Turner

Fantasist & Futurist
Staff member
Supporter
****** Spoilers!!! ******

Another nice tense episode - Hiro appearing in the photo at the end - but what's happened?

Also, interesting that Claire's dad knows when and where Sylar will try and kill her. I guess the tension's on for next week for a mini-climax as Peter no doubt comes on board to try and do something.

Also, interesting that the mind reading cop and the nuclear guy make the connection. What is it exactly that was being done to both? Monitoring, Testing? Or amplification?

It's starting to look as though these heroes aren't coming about through any evolutionary/natural selection process, but by deliberate manipulation by someone - or some thing :cool:

I enjoyed this episode immensely. Particularly Hiro and the waitress. I was very sad when Sylar got to her. I hope we'll find out soon what happened with Hiro's trip into the past to save her. I daresay he went back a bit too far and got himself a girlfriend. Poor Ando though...

I'm worried for Claire. And her Dad is creeping me out. Don't know what to make of him really.

Actually, i am not sure that how many time I have watched them and how long i will watch them but sure that that's one of my favorite episode.