So, which power would you like to have?

i see many people saying they would have Hiro's ability.. but the lil fecker is dying coz of his power.. i would want to have invisibility, Clair's Immortality and to be super silent too.. and then become the ultimate ninja/cat burgular..

i'd also like an ability that negates The Haitians power, or just simply shoot the git.. also noah for good measure..

I'd prefer Arthur's, I mean he can take other's powers,

whereas with sylar's he has to kill them, what if they got a power like claire's? Making them unable to kill them,

And with Peter's, that is just done through empathy (Or sympathy, not sure)

Compared to Arthur's which completely takes their power and makes it his own,

So yeah that is my choice.

The problem with Arthur's power is he has to touch his victim to steal their powers.
Sylar (before Arthur teaches him his empathy) has to access his victims brains.

Peter's empathy (in the early seasons) enabled him to gain powers just being near someone. Far superior.

So if I had a power, it would be Peter's empathy. Then I would have got close to Arthur, and Sylar, to gain their powers also, just to complete the set.
And Sylar's dad had that useful stun power, also.

Without a doubt flying.

Have you ever dreamed you could fly? Sat on cliffs watching seagulls. Or led on your back in a summer field watching buzzards soar on thermals.

I have. Really makes me jealous of them.

Mind you, the spatial shifting thing would be handy if you've had one too many at the local and can't drive.

I believe I can fly

I believe I can touch the sky

Hi,

I agree, Peter before they stripped him, was an awesome mutant. He was the only one who could legitimately take on Sylar (Mr. Spok - by the way did anyone else have a problem with the new Star Trek movey that every time they saw Mr. Spok they heard a damn clock ticking?)

Cheers, Greg.

I'd like to be a technopath, like Micah Sanders.

Would be useful superpower nowadays.

Back