So, which power would you like to have?

Locksmith

I also mend shoes
The general consensus in the Locksmith house is we'd like the Hiro time and space bending power.

What about you?

Adasunshine

Everything in Moderation
Peter's power obviously, me greedy and with Peter's power I could collect them all.. bwahaha!!!

Seriously, I would much rather Peter's power, it's more fun!

xx

Tillane

Left-minded
Sorry to side with the bad guys, but I'd take Sylar's. The ability to take other's powers...too tempting to ignore.;)

Not that I'd ever kill anyone, of course.:D

Winters_Sorrow

Unreg. Mutant Moderator
Staff member
I quite like the wall-phasing one.
I'd only ever use it for the powers of good of course *whistles innocently*

Snowdog

Peter's power obviously, me greedy and with Peter's power I could collect them all.. bwahaha!!!

Seriously, I would much rather Peter's power, it's more fun!

xx
Does he keep those powers? I thought he only borrowed them while he was around other Heroes. Maybe I've got that wrong though. I mssed Wednesday's episode.

I have to agree with Locksmith that Hiro's power is the best.

Adasunshine

Everything in Moderation
He does keep them as he used them against Sylar at Mohinder's apartment.

DAMN... can't reveal something without spoiling it for others as I have no idea where the series is on BBC....

This should warn anyone off...

Spoiler:

You find out Peter keeps them when he is being trained by Claude... he is able to use various powers without anyone else being around therefore he retains them.

xx​

On the subject of Peter (spoiler):

I think its dumb how he can absorb all powers, WAY too overpowered, I liked the twist that he had to be near the powered people to use their ability. Or Sylar's, where he has to actually kill them to get their power (as sick as it is).

MeccaJoost

Science fiction fantasy
But in reality Peter's power only works if you live in a place where you come into contact with loads of other people with powers. I think Nathan's flying power is definitely the handiest one to have - it would save you a fortune in transport costs

ScottSF

ScottSF
If I had to pick a single power it would be DL's. That was always the case w/ me even before heroes, I thought I would be a male version of the X-men's shadow cat. But of course I would pick Peter's because then I could have them all. The frustrating thing is that his power takes the most practice and it probably feels like trying to juggle a chainsaw, a bowling ball, and a tic tac.

Delvo

They never explained how Flying Boy managed to fly all over a major city without there being a lot of sightings of a flying boy all over the place...

Parson

This world is not my home
Supporter
They never explained how Flying Boy managed to fly all over a major city without there being a lot of sightings of a flying boy all over the place...
In Fantasy not all loose ends are tied together.

I would have liked Eden's ability. Has so much mystery behind it.....was a bit upset when her character was killed :(

wordmuse

Am I limited to the powers shown in the show? Then Peter's who is enough like Syler without the cruelty needed to be the bad guy.

But if I don't have to limit myself to the powers shown in the show, then I'd simply like the power of authorship, please. I think it and it's so - on a nanoscale or a galactic or multiverse scale. I'm the author. Who can say no? :)

ruski2

Syler evan if i couldn't take any powers his "Intuitive aptitude" is the most usefull

Heinleinaddict

I'd prefer Peter's pre-nerf. I just wouldn't be a stupid with his powers as he was, but hey, we all need a weakness.