Question Regarding Terminator Nakedness

Hi everyone this may seem a strange question but it's been bugging me for a while now and everyone who I have mentioned it to says I have been seeing things:confused:

In the original Terminator movie when Arnie arrives naked and he gets up am I right in saying that you can actually see his full frontal nakedness or is it me just wishful thinking;)

I cant remember seeing it when I first watched the movie but it was shown on Sky a while back (It could have even been the scifi channel) and I wondered if there were indeed 2 versions ?

Thanks in advance

Hey!
Interesting question!
I am certain they really don't show any full frontal in #1 BUT in #2 when he walks into the biker bar and you see a waitress give him a good look down yonder and she kind of says "Mmmmm" as she likes what she sees..
so my thought is: whats the point of Skynet or Cyberdyne putting genitalia on a killer android? And apparently a large one?

MissyMV6 is finally been infiltrated - she is the new Terminatrix, so beware guys! She have infrared sensors installed into her cams, so she can see through clothes and can see your things. No secrets from Missy from now on ;)

In the original Terminator movie when Arnie arrives naked and he gets up am I right in saying that you can actually see his full frontal nakedness or is it me just wishful thinking

I've seen two versions, and in both, young Arnold is there, albeit momentarily, in all his glory.

I found it refreshing, as full frontal nudity /should/ be natural and normal. I mean, it /should not/ be something that requires an R rating, imho.