Howard's Other Works

Kings of the Night This by far my favorite non Conan Story . Bran Mak Morn is battling the Romans and with aid of the ancient Wizard Gonar , they summon king Kull from 100,000 years in the past to do battle with Roman . Kull leads a troop of Norsemen whose leadership he gains by killing one them in battle . In this story you also have Cormac Art . Three of Howard's heroes in one story. And what a great story it truly is. :)

Pigeons from Hell :)

It was adapted for the tv show Thriller.

Kings of the Night This by far my favorite non Conan Story . Bran Mak Morn is battling the Romans and with aid of the ancient Wizard Gonar , they summon king Kull from 100,000 years in the past to do battle with Roman . Kull leads a troop of Norsemen whose leadership he gains by killing one them in battle . In this story you also have Cormac Art . Three of Howard's heroes in one story. And what a great story it truly is. :)

Thats a very good Bran Mak Morn story, i enjoyed it very much. I agree it is unique crossover story that is so fun to see three Howard heroes.

Have you read Worms of the Earth also with Bran Mak Morn? Its the most famous story of his among REH fans and it is rated highly in list of Howard best short stories.

Thats a very good Bran Mak Morn story, i enjoyed it very much. I agree it is unique crossover story that is so fun to see three Howard heroes.

Have you read Worms of the Earth also with Bran Mak Morn? Its the most famous story of his among REH fans and it is rated highly in list of Howard best short stories.

Ive read all the Bran stories, That one is a great one is superb story too. :)

I liked the Kull stories too.:)

Back