Anyone else heard of Kristen Britain?

Crazihors

Tenebris Noctis
Am i the only one who has read the Green Rider books (Green Rider and First Rider's Call)?:confused: I seem to be the only one who has heard of them, but they're fantastic to read!
I was just wondering if anyone else had read them and what they thought about the books

Read both and enjoyed both. They were a good combination of fantasy, mystery, ghost story and political maneuvering. Of course I read them years ago so I may have gotten them mixed up a bit with some other books.

there's a third one coming out in november - but you're right, they're a bit of everything and a fresh change from the usual grand quest with wizards and dragons etc.

I tried reading the first book and though it had some interesting aspects, but it didnt grab my attention that much, too slow paced for me

there's a third one coming out in november - but you're right, they're a bit of everything and a fresh change from the usual grand quest with wizards and dragons etc.

Ooh, november? Thanks, must re-read.

I loved them. I thought the idea was a little too similar to whatsername's Heralds, but Kristen did it much, much better and with enough changes.

I read Green Rider, and though it was good light entertainment, with some sloppy writing. I read the second one, but the author didn't really take any efforts to improve herself, just vomit-wrote again, so I've given up on her.

I have read all three in the series. I have no clue as to what title to give it. Does anyone know how long it is going to be? I thought it was a trilogy but boy was I wrong.

I absolutely loved Green Rider, though I didn't love it the first time. I was also very young. I read it again years later and learned there was a sequel, which I also love. I declare The High King's Tomb to be the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 of the "series". You have to read it but everything is pushed to the next book.

Speaking of which, does anyone know when the next is to come out? Assuming there is, and I sincerely hope there is. The fanfictions that are coming out are beginning to scare me...

Back