Pencil/attempts in photoshop

I really like the themes of the pencil stuff here, especially the middle one with the floating veiny ball and the character beneath it. I like the mask too (Light is it called?)
If you colour these in Photoshop and make them 3D with the dodge/burn tools (darken/shadow the edges of every object, lighten the centre) then you've got really competitive fantasy artwork here. Colour and shadow make a huge difference to how bold the pics can become. They're plenty creepy without colour, but with they would be disturbing - in the good sense, of course! The figure tied to the tree looks very Anime/manga styled too, the shape of the head and hair, and if that was all given colour and depth it would be awesome. I also like the lack of facial features on your characters; gives it a total unknown entity feeling.

Dunno how familiar you are with the tools in Photoshop, but if you're uncertain at any point, just open a blank document and screw about with everything you can find in the toolbar - best way to get to the bottom of it and find out what does what. I love that programme; it opens up another world of potential to your art. I'd be lost without it.
Cool stuff.

thanks mates :)

I purposely left the face blank but none of my friends understand it. I am fairly good with photoshop, and I have to take a tutorial on it next week, so I may color them then.

thanks for the thoughts :D

The reflection of the moon in the water creates a scene of haunting tranquility.

One query Aftermath, for the picture Believe, is it intentional for the fist to be holding the thumb? Would it not look better if the thumb were to be outside the fist?

:D

i haven't had time to write or draw much so i am falling behind. but i may have more pictures soon :p

btw, the pic capture is to go with knife fight. It is capturing the blood that is dripping

You have some skill with a pencil! Great drawings. I especially like the first drawing and capture! Great job!

thanks everyone.

i did create my own avatar. i never seen anything similar to it, but that doesn't mean there isn't :p :D

I like to do pencil or pen and ink drawings, so was interested in what your drawings were like. :)
Checked your site but all that I got was - 'Site could not be found'.:confused: