Stephen King Trivia Quiz! (Please see first post)

Wish this was still going on; I got a doozy.

What was the serial number on the bomb that Trashy brought back to Vegas in The Stand? (And, yes, I cribbed this from a SK trivia book) Sorry if this steps on feet as I didn't answer the last question but it's been a long while with no reply, so I thought maybe I could wake the thread back up.

p

Holy thread revive, Batman!

So, coupla things. The answer was given to the last question posed, so technically a question is up for grabs to be put forth. Lucien answered it, so it should have been his chance, but it never quite happened, it seems...

So your question is most welcome! Alas, The Stand is one of the books that has bested me thus far, only got half way through it each time I've attempted it. One day...one day...

Oh, and a welcome to you, Pariahl, say thankee. Long days and pleasant nights.

Say thankee, sai.

Like I said, this probably isn't the most fair of fair questions since I cribbed it but I loved it when I first read it and have never forgotten it. It was one of the few from the trivia book that stumped me till I looked it up, though it is plainly stated in the original text. Good luck, and thanks for the welcome.

Pariah Leviticus

Hoopy: Wanted to say, in an aside, that I just found this forum today and spend quite a while catching up on the threads here, concentrating most on the Dark Tower themed. I particularly like (and agree with most of) your posts, especially concerning the ending of The Dark Tower. Compelling reading. I've read through the series several times and just spend the last few weeks listening to the audiobooks, which I finished up today. Upon finishing I went in search of more DT and found this forum.

Well met.

*Sticks out a foot and bows over it* And well met yourself! I feel like I'm a bit of King forum lurker in these parts, but it does make me happy to see fellow Constant Readers coming and posting stuff. I look forward to your many posts (heh) around here! And haha, thanks...I get carried away when talking about this guy and his books.

Oh, and if the aside was PMing, alas it takes until you reach fifteen posts to be able to do that. But I'm sure that won't take long -- plenty of King discussion!

Yes, I did try to pm first, but, alas, I'm not that important yet. In time the length and breadth of my posts and their lofty ideals shall eclipse the very Sun. Or something.

Pariah Leviticus