What Ajah would you be?

You like the Red? :eek:

Scary, Gio. I said I could see you as a Green, though, definitely.

You'll be needing a Keeper, then?

Apparently I was Red and Black. I haven't given thought to hunting and stilling myself yet, though.

But, red and Black...Moridin's colours...so appropriate.

My own vile colour, one so abstract it isn't even in the electromagnetic spectrum?

One that blinds every poor soul to behold it.

That's the general idea.

Sorry for hijacking your thread, Talysia

to Seph:

We are the ones. We are the Critters

Yes, apologies, Talysia. :)

*walks off, singing something to a well-known tune*

Lol - red is bad for a man, I would think, given that the Red ajah is the group that seeks out men who can channel and then still them/cut them off from the source of their power. They're not overly fond of men, either. Still, as you say, men can't be ajahs, but it's a bit of a giggle.

And I don't mind my thread being hijacked. It's good to see one of my threads getting some replies!

But of course, Talysia is just too sweet. You two should be ashamed of yourselves. Then again, I'm so guilty of Hijacking my share of threads that I shouldn't even talk... But I've never Hijacked one of Talysia's. That just wrong!;)

Looks like we are mostly browns here. 9 are brown, 1 is white, 1 is black, 2 blues, and 1 red. Quite a mixed bunch!:D

Well, I took the test, but since I haven't read any of Robert Jordan's work, I've no idea what my results mean. :D

Violet, Strife? No, no, no! Today I am green. I will be purple again, though, before this night is over.

The Blue Ajah: 80%
The Brown Ajah: 75%
The Green Ajah: 65%
The White Ajah: 60%
The Gray Ajah: 55%
The Red Ajah: 55%
The Black Ajah: 35%
The Yellow Ajah: 25%

Seph, you're here! Hello! :)

Why, what does all that mean? What is a blue Ajah?

The Ajahs are divisions of the Aes Sedai (servants of all), a powerful organisation of women who can channel the One Power. Each Ajah has a particular focus.

The Blue are the most active in the world at large, they pursue causes and help maintain what they consider to be 'order' in the world. They are travellers (mostly), seekers and strategists.

The Yellow is dedicated to Healing.

Oh, and hello! :)

ROTFL! Now I see what you meant. :D

What's green, then? Someone mentioned green earlier... Is is bad? :eek:

Oh, no, not bad at all. Green is the Battle Ajah! Their purpose is to prepare for Tarmon Gai'don, the Last Battle. They're also pretty promiscuous; it's the only Ajah whose members habitually bond more than one Warder. The Warders are skilled warriors who protect their Aes Sedai, so it makes sense that the Greens want more of them.

And as you will have seen above, the Browns study and collect knowledge.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chongjasmine Robert Jordan 1
The Soul of Shadows Robert Jordan 9